On the 23th and 24th of May the Third Worldwide Live Robotic Surgery 24h event will be (co-)organized and broadcasted in ORSI Academy!
The ORSI team wants to invite you to attend this unique event for free!
· Take a seat in our auditorium and experience (a part of) the 24h live broadcast in a high quality setting; Watch highly experienced live surgeons from 15 of the world’s leading robotic centers from 5 continents who have contributed to the advancement of the definition of excellence in robotics.
· Interact with the group panel of international experts that will debate live in ORSI, captured for broadcasting all over the world.
· Meet up with experts and 22 beginning robotic surgeons from all over Europe during the day and the Networking event with Belgian fries
and beers (as of 6p.m.).
CENTRES AND SURGEONS INVOLVED
· Karolinska, Stockholm, Sweden – Peter Wiklund, Abolfazl Hosseini
· O.L.V. Clinic, Aalst, Belgium – Alexander Mottrie
· Verona University Hospital, Italy – Walter Artibani
· Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, Moscow – Dmitry Pushkar
· Clinique St. Augustin, Bordeaux, France – Richard Gaston, Thierry Piechaud
· Guys Hospital, London, U.K. – Ben Challacombe, Prokar Dasgupta
· Mt. Sinai, New York – Ashutosh K. Tewari, Ketan Badani
· Global Robotics Institute, Florida – Vipul Patel
· USC Keck Medical Center, Los Angeles – Inderbir Gill, Mihir Desai
· Swedish Medical Center, Seattle – Jim Porter
· Sao Paulo University Hospital, Brazil – Rafael Coelho
· Prince of Wales Hospital, Hong Kong – Eddie Chan
· Yonsei University Severance Hospital, Seoul, South Korea – Koon Rha Medanta
· New Delhi, India – Rajesh Ahlawat
· Peter Maccallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne – Declan Murphy
For more information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org